Payroll in Paysoft is highly parameterized system, which allows the user to create and configure the company
policies and government rules & regulations. Being parameterized allows futuristic changes in case of change in rules like
income tax slabs, PF percentage or Professional tax slabs very easily.
Site wise rules can be configured to suit the needs of
the site/state policies. Payroll module in PaySoft is flexible and adheres to different industry verticals
- Earnings and Deductions
Create earnings/deduction/perquisite head as per the company policy.
Retrospective effect of earning and deduction for calculation of arrears.
Configure leaves as per company policy.
Carry-forward and accumulate leaves across calendar or financial year.
Create multiple loans and automation loan deductions heads.
Grade wise salary structure (earnings and deductions.)
Others MIS Reports
- Salary Sheet / Pay Sheet
- Employee's Salary Structure.
- Annual Salary Statement (Annual Sheet).
- Department -wise summary of Earnings and Deductions.
- Bank Statement.
- Cash / Cheque / DD Statement.
- Loan Balance Statement.
- Loan Installment Statement.
- Leave Balance Statement.
- Monthly Leave Statement.
- Bonus Statement.
- Bonus Provision for the year
- Gratuity Statement.
- Perquisite Register.
- Attendance Statement.
- Arrears Break-up Report.
- Professional Tax cumulative statement
- Professional Tax detailed statement
- Total Man days Report
- Over Time Payment Statement
- Rate Card for OT
- List of new Joinee.
- List of Employees Resigned.
- List of Employees on Rolls.
- Superannuation Report.