:: Payroll Outsourcing
:: Why Outsourcing?
:: Why PaySoft?
:: General Scope of Services
:: Engagement Model ::
:: Delivery Model ::
General Scope of Services
The brief scope of activities involves initial setup of the master details of all employees and the configuration of the company re-imbursement policies and documentation of the same for reference and future updates.
The monthly activities would involve coordinating with the client time office department for attendance registers and update of the same into our system for generation of various reports including Payslip, salary sheets, deductions statements and Income Tax, Proff. Tax. etc.
Other deductions statements and reports like projection sheet for employees, quarterly/half yearly reports to be printed.
Annual Reports like Income tax statements to be printed and submitted to the client
A list of indicative reports for reference of scope are
- Salary register
- Tax Calculation
- Deduction statement for the month for the various statutory heads
- Income tax deduction statement (including e-TDS )
- PF Statement (monthly/yearly)
- ESI statements
- Salary JV for the month
- Bonus and other annual statements
- Monthly reimbursements and track of perquisites
- Income tax reports like Form -16/24
- Projection of tax liability
- All other Re-imbursements done to the employee